Enter to Win $10,000 HGTV Sweepstakes & Giveaways
Get a chance to win HGTV at $10,000.
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal U.S. resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, 18 years or older (or legal age of majority under applicable law, whichever is older), and accessing this promotion in the United States.
HGTV'S SPREADING HOLIDAY CHEER SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (OR LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WHICHEVER IS OLDER). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to Enter: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on November 14, 2016 until 11:59 p.m. PT on December 24, 2016 (the "Promotion Period"), you may enter HGTV's Spreading Holiday Cheer Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") in one of the following ways:
(i) Online: Visit www.hgtv.com/santahq, www.mallsweepstakes.com or www.santahq.com/sweeps and complete and submit an online entry form (the "Websites"); or
(ii) In Person: At a participating mall (the "Participating Malls"), listed below, visit Guest Services, Concierge, or Management Office or other designated areas in the Participating Malls and complete a paper registration form including name, address, date of birth, and email address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted.
Limit of one (1) entry per eligible person during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Promotion Administrator's computer is the official clock of the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Entrants further agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules or the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify this Promotion if not capable of completion as planned, including because of infection of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical or other failures of any sort or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor. These Official Rules are available online at www.hgtv.com/santahq, www.mallsweepstakes.com or www.santa-hq.com/sweeps, and at Guest Services, Concierge, or Management Office (whichever is applicable) at the Participating Malls. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or mobile number. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) entry during the Promotion Period by using multiple/different email addresses or mobile numbers, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Promotion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Promotion entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Grand Prize Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Limitations of Liability: Macerich Management Company ("Sponsor"), Macerich, Scripps Networks, LLC ("Scripps"), and Party of 2, LLC d/b/a Pop2Life ("Promotion Administrator"), and other participating sponsors and/or prize providers (collectively with Sponsor, the "Promotion Entities") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s), including mobile carriers, are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer or other electronic equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or electronic equipment relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Promotion location or Websites; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen; any failure to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to any third party failure to act or any actions out of its control, including any act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities, any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor's control or concerns regarding the safety of any entrant or Grand Prize Winner (as such term is defined below), or otherwise. Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, all participants and/or entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, Promotion partners and prize suppliers, independent contractors hired by prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with each entrant's participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including travel related activities (if applicable) or participation in this Promotion. Any and all warranties and guarantees are subject to the respective manufacturer's terms. If potential Grand Prize Winner does not respond to the notification within the time frame allowed, or is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules, then the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be selected in Sponsor's sole discretion. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California ("Section 1542") and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
5. How Winner will be Determined: The one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (the "Grand Prize Winner") will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on approximately February 15, 2017, by an independent judging organization, and will be contacted by email on or about March 15, 2017. Judge's decisions with respect to potential Grand Prize Winner and other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final. If Sponsor is unable to contact the prospective Grand Prize Winner within 5 days from first notification attempt ("Notification"), his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective Grand Prize Winner may be selected. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified once a day by the email they provided for 5 days. Potential Grand Prize Winner will also be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity & Liability Release ("Affidavit") and/or IRS Form W-9 (if required by IRS regulations), prior to and as a condition of acceptance of prize, within five (5) days of receipt of Affidavit or prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be selected. If the Affidavit is not delivered in person, it must be notarized. If potential Grand Prize Winner does not respond to Notification within time frame required or if Notification or Affidavit is undeliverable or if the Affidavit is not complete and received by Promotion Administrator within the time required, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate Grand Prize Winner, if any. The odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. Conditions of Entry: Void where prohibited by law. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the judging organization's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the judges reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted at the Promotion Locations.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE ENTRY DEVICES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. Prize(s): The Grand Prize Winner shall receive the following (the "Grand Prize"): $10,000 cash (awarded in the form of a company check). If Grand Prize Winner cannot accept the Grand Prize, an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be selected as time and availability allows. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Grand Prize not specifically addressed above or below are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prizes are the Grand Prize Winner's responsibility. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is: $10,000. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person for all sweepstakes, contests, competitions, and promotions conducted by Sponsor or the Participating Malls in the same calendar year. The Grand Prize is not transferable. A lost or stolen Grand Prize will not be replaced. 8. Disputes/Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant, Sponsor or the Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Knox County, Tennessee, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Each Entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Tennessee.
ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
9. Winner's List/Rules: Beginning on or about April 15, 2017 you may obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner, by mailing a SASE to: HGTV's Spreading Holiday Cheer - Winner's List, c/o Pop2Life, 7 West 18th St., 6th Floor, New York, NY 10011. (VT residents may omit return postage). Requests received after May 15, 2017 will not be honored. You may obtain a copy of these Official Rules by mailing a SASE to: HGTV's Spreading Holiday Cheer – Official Rules, c/o Pop2Life, 7 West 18th St., 6th Floor, New York, NY 10011. (VT residents may omit return postage). Requests received after May 15, 2017 will not be honored. 10. Sponsor: Macerich Management Company, 401 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700 Santa Monica, California 90401. 11. Promotion Administrator: Party of 2, LLC d/b/a Pop2Life, 7 West 18th St., 6th Floor, New York, NY 10011.
- indianakitchen.com/sweepstakes - Take The Indiana Kitchen Big Game Big Screen Giveaway to Win $800 Best Buy Gift Card
- KFR.com/SatvSunSweeps - Enter Kellogg's Saturday VS. Sunday Sweepstakes to Win $10,000 Check
- lenovo.com/sweepstakes - Lenovo Cars Sweepstakes
- www.tellwingstop.com - Enter The Wingstop Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes to Win $50 Gift Card
- tellwinndixie.com - Take Winn-Dixie Guest Satisfaction Survey to Get $5 Off Coupon
- www.footlockersurvey.eu - Take Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey to Get A Validation Code
- www.dollartreefeedback.com - Take Dollar Tree Sweepstakes to Win $1,000
- www.dnbsurvey.com - Win $10 Game Play Coupon in Dave & Buster’s Customer Survey
- survey.walmart.ca - Enter WalMart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
- www.publixsurvey.com - Enter Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 Gift Cards