Enter to Win an Aluminati Halloween Cruiser Sweepstakes & Giveaways
WIN AN ALUMINATI HALLOWEEN CRUISER SWEEPSTAKES
OCTOBER 10, 2016
The Contest is governed by the rules set out below. By entering the contest, you agree to abide by those rules and the decisions of “Sponsor” (ALUMINATI SKATEBOARDS), and you accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
Eligibility. CONTEST VOID IN NEW YORK, FLORIDA
AND WHERE PROHIBITED. CONTEST OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. AND CANADA
(EXCLUDING QUEBEC, NEW YORK, AND FLORIDA), WHO, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, HAVE
REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE STATE OR PROVINCE IN WHICH THEY RESIDE. IF
YOU DO NOT MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THEN YOU
ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND ALUMINATI SKATEBOARDS, (“SPONSOR”)
RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU.
Sponsor may request valid proof of identity, residency, and other relevant
documentation, and Sponsor may disqualify an entrant if Sponsor determines (in
its sole discretion) that the provided proof is not sufficient. Sponsor may
also at any time in its sole discretion disqualify any entrant who: does not
meet the Contest’s eligibility criteria, fails to comply with these rules,
attempts to tamper with the contest, attempts to enter the Contest in any
manner or through any means other than as described in these rules, attempts to
disrupt the Contest or attempts to circumvent any of these rules. To be
eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in
the manner and format designated below. Directors, officers and employees of
Sponsor and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies,
subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and Contest agencies,
and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All
applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
Disclaimer and Waiver. Sponsor
and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers,
professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released
Parties”) will not be responsible or liable for: a) any late, lost, misrouted,
garbled, distorted, damaged, illegible, incomplete or otherwise problematic
transmissions or entries; b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software,
network, Internet, or other computer or communications related malfunctions or
failures; c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by
events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention;
d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the
Contest; or e) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize
or resulting from acceptance or use of the prize, or from participation in the
Contest, including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to
personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of
publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether
intentional or unintentional, whether under a theory of contract, tort
(including negligence), warranty or other theory. You hereby irrevocably
release Sponsor and all Released Parties from all of the foregoing and any
other liability whatsoever in relation thereto.
Your Indemnity. You
agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and Released Parties from any and
all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions or losses of any kind
(including actual legal fees and expenses) arising from or related to: (a) your
failure to comply with any of these rules; (b) any misrepresentation you make
under these rules or otherwise to Sponsor; or (c) your participation in the
Contest Period. The
Contest starts at 12pm (all times Pacific Time) on October 7, 2016 and ends at 12pm
October 24, 2016 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received by
Sponsor during the Contest Period to be eligible to win a prize. Sponsor’s
computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
· Grand Prize. ONE grand prize winner will receive the following prize package,
- Choice of 1 (ONE) “Halloween” Cruiser with Sunset Wheels (choose from 3)
- 2 (TWO) Aluminati Skateboards t-shirts
- 1 (ONE) Aluminati Skateboards sticker pack
- 1 (ONE) Aluminati Skateboards trucker hat
Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds of
winning a prize depend on number and quality of eligible entries received. ALL
FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE
OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Prizes are not transferable.
No substitutions or exchanges of any prizes will be permitted, except that
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for
any prize, or cash where required by law. Limit one prize per household or
Selection of finalists. The
finalists will be selected by Sponsor based on quality, creativity, and
adherence to rules.
· Notification. The finalists who are selected to win prizes will be contacted by email during the week of October 24th – October 28th. A selected, prospective prize winner will be disqualified if (a) she or he cannot be contacted or does not respond within three business days after being contacted; or (b) Sponsor determines that the selected contestant is ineligible according to these Contest Rules; or (c) the selected contestant fails to fully comply with these Contest Rules including correctly answering the required skill-testing question; or (d) the selected contestant fails to provide a fully completed Contest release and indemnification form as required by these Contest Rules; or (e) if the prize notification is returned to Sponsor as being undeliverable. Sponsor expects to announce the name of the winners on instagram.com/aluminatiboards, facebook.com/aluminatiboards, and twitter.com/aluminatiboards by 12pm October 31st, 2016, Pacific Time.
· In Order to Win. Before being declared a prize winner, each eligible contestant must sign Sponsor’s Release Form via their Woobox submission: (a) confirming acceptance of the awarded prize; (b) releasing Sponsor and all others (“Releasees”) named in the Release and Indemnification from all liability that may arise in relation to the contestant’s participation in the Contest and acceptance and use of any prize awarded; and (c) indemnifying the Releasees against, without limitation, all claims and demands which may be brought against any or all the Releasees (including all costs and disbursements) arising out of or in connection with the Releasees’ use as is contemplated in this Contest of the Contest submission. The Release Forms also contain licenses regarding the Contest submission, and various other waivers, disclaimers and terms. A copy of the Release Forms may be requested via email at email@example.com.
Deadline for Claiming Prizes. All
awarded prizes will be shipped to winner within 3 business days of
· Correspondence. All correspondence and communication with contestants in connection with this Contest will be by email except as otherwise noted.
· Publicity. Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s consent to the use of their name, home town, and the winner’s likeness, voice and image in association with the Contest and for other advertising purposes without further notification, permission, payment or consideration, where not prohibited by law. This provision does not apply to winners from the state of Tennessee.
for any reason Sponsor cannot run the Contest as planned (including as a result
of bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures,
infection by computer virus or any other cause that corrupts, impairs or
affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of
this Contest), Sponsor may cancel, modify, extend or suspend the Contest. In
that event, Sponsor may award prizes at random from among the eligible entries
received up to the time of the impairment, or award no prizes. Sponsor may also
disqualify any individual who tampers with or in any way corrupts the entry or
voting process, or who attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the
Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices, or by
attempting to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor
Winner Names. The
names of Prize winners may be requested by sending Sponsor a self-addressed,
stamped envelope, Halloween Cruiser Contest, by October 31st, 2016.
Privacy. You represent and
warrant that you have read, understood, accept and agree to be bound by the
may be amended from time to time.
· Quebec. This contest is not open to residents of Quebec.
· New York. This contest is not open to residents of New York.
Florida. This contest is not open to residents
· LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING ANYTHING ELSE IN THESE RULES, IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ANY RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST, INSTALLATION OF ANY PRIZE, OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING PROVIDED FOR THE CONTEST, INCLUDING ANY EQUIPMENT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
· Laws. These Rules will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California and the federal laws of the United States applicable in California.
Disputes. All disputes,
claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest,
prizes or these rules will be resolved individually, without resort to any form
of class action, and exclusively by the courts of the state of California.
· Additional Information. A copy of these rules and other additional information may be obtained by mailing a request to Sponsor’s head office: Aluminati Skateboards, Attn: Halloween Cruiser Contest 2480 Railroad St. Corona, CA 92880.
- Avon.com - Enter The Dreaming of Spring Sweepstakes to Win One Dewy Orchid Candle, One Bright Pastel Linked Silicone Watch in White, etc.
- whotv.com - Enter Channel 13's Apple A Day Giveaway to Win A Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi tablet with 128GB of memory, Silver
- www.voltairediamonds.ie/giveaway - Take The Valentine Sparkle Diamond Giveaway to Win the Diamond Worth €2500
- win.survivaldispatch.com/giveaway - Enter Vertx EDC Commuter Sling Bag Giveaway to Win The Commuter Sling Bag
- www.thegeneral.com/win - Enter The Ride with The General Sweepstakes to Win a Trip ($5000) and More
- www.talktofoodlion.com - Take Food Lion Survey Sweepstakes to Win $500 Gift Card
- survey.ulta.com - Take Ulta Guest Satisfaction Sweepstakes for a $500 Gift Card
- www.tellcdntire.com - Take Canadian Tire Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 CDN Gift Card
- www.telloutback.com - Enter Outback Steakhouse Customer Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000
- www.footlockersurvey.com - Get 10% off Code at Foot Locker Survey Sweepstakes