Enter to Win B The First Sweepstakes & Giveaways
B Historic Savannah B The First Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: B Historic Savannah’s “B The First Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Sponsors and/or their affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family of such employees (including spouse, and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households as these employees, whether related or not, are not eligible and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person whether related or not, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not Facebook. Your email address will be added to the hotel’s database and will be used for hotel marketing purposes but will not be sold or given to any other entity by the hotel or Sponsor.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by B Historic Savannah, 320 Montgomery Street, Savannah, Georgia 31401. Administrator: BCV, LLC. 223 W Erie, Chicago, IL, 60654
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The entry period for the Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), December 28, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, January 18, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter:
Method of Entry (“Entry”): By Facebook: You can complete an entry form by supplying your name, email address and additional contact information for which you are the authorized user and opt-in to receive future promotional notification from B Historic Savannah at:
https://facebook.com/BHistoricSavannah/ and clicking on the “B The First Sweepstakes” Tab.
Limit: 1 entry per email address, per person during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address, account, or device. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number or entries by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, devices, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries for that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or device used to participate will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Otherwise, the "authorized account holder" of a device is the natural person in whose name the device has been issued and the services are billed. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
6. All potential sweepstakes winners are subject to verification by Sponsor whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if ENTRANT’S ENTRY IS DRAWN, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’s eligibility HAS been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process.
7. Winner Determination: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners on or around January 19, 2017 from all eligible entries received for the applicable prize. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone and will be required to follow the instructions to claim the prize within seventy-two (72) hours or forfeit the prize. Except where prohibited, each potential winner of a prize valued at $600 or more also will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Sponsor. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to update contact information, fails to sign and return the Declaration (when applicable) within the required time period, is disqualified or forfeits the prize for any reason, or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prize valued at more than $600 is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed prizes valued at $25 or less may remain un-awarded without drawings for alternative potential winners. Non-travel prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
GRAND PRIZE: (1) winner will be selected to win a two (2) night stay, 20% off dinner at Kitchen 320 and a Ghost Tour.
The odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers, and the prize is not redeemable without the original voucher. Winner is responsible for any and all local, state and/or federal taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein including, without limitation, flight to and from the hotel, ground transportation, meals, beverages, activities, spa services, gift shop purchases, incidentals, telephone calls or other personal expenses, extra hotel fees, or other hotel charges incurred. Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
For All Prizes: Terms and conditions may apply to prizes. Total ARV of All Prizes: $450. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: one prize per person.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, software virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment, then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold the Sponsor and Administrator harmless and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone, cellular, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of registrations; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia (or the appropriate Georgia State Court located in Dekalb County, Georgia; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
13. Winner List: For a list of major prize winner(s), any person may mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: B Historic Savannah Sweepstakes, C/O BCV, 223 W Erie St, Suite 2NW, Chicago, IL, 60654 between January 19 – 21, 2017.
- www.unlocktheopportunities.com - Enter Therma-Tru Doors 2017 Unlock the Opportunities Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 Airline Travel Voucher
- www.pgatour.com/mustseesweeps - Enter The PGA TOUR Must See Moments Sweepstakes to Win Trip of Your Choice For Two
- www.getaway.co.za/competitions - Take Win A Garmin Virb Camera Worth R7999 Sweepstakes to Win the Camera
- www.foodlovermagazine.com/competitions - Enter FOODLOVER Magazine Sweepstakes to Win A Spa Break for Two at the Dart Marina Hotel and Spa
- www.getaway.co.za/competition - Enter to Win Gear Built to Last A Lifetime Valued at R23000 Sweepstakes
- www.dollartreefeedback.com - Take Dollar Tree Sweepstakes to Win $1,000
- survey.walmart.ca - Enter WalMart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
- www.peebles.com/survey - Enter Stage Stores Peebles Foresee Survey Promotion to Win $300 Stage Stores Gift Card
- www.publixsurvey.com - Enter Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 Gift Cards
- www.kfcguestfeedback.com.sg - Take the KFC Survey to Receive a Validation Code