Enter to Win THE CHRISTMAS BOX 10 WINNERS Sweepstakes & Giveaways
THE CHRISTMAS BOX 10 WINNERS
8 gifts to taste an Italian Christmas and New Year’s Day
Products inside the box: Bianco di Culatello, Lenticchia di Onano - Organic Agricolture, Pre-cooked Cotechino, Organic vegetable broth, Instant Polenta, Egg Quadrucci, Classic small Panettone, Crunchy nougat with "PGI Piedmont Hazelnuts"
This policy is rendered in accordance with Article 13 of d.lgs. n. 196/2003 (Protection of personal details) and shows the way the company ITALINARY S.r.l. (from now on just “ITALINARY”) uses personal details provided by users of the website www.italinary.com (from now on just “website”). ITALINARY, through its website, provides a platform of Discovering E-commerce, enabling Users to purchase food boxes.
Personal details provided by users will be treated in compliance with the Legislative Decree of 30th June 2003, n. 196 (“Privacy Code”) and in respect to the principles of necessity, transparency, lawfulness, correctness and proportionality related to the treatment of personal details.
The following information is rendered in accordance with and for the effects of Article 13 of the Privacy Code.
The personal details holder is ITALINARY S.r.l., legally represented by a pro-tempore person, based in Italy, Milan, via Renzo e Lucia, 9 – 20142, email address: email@example.com
TYPE OF DETAILS TREATED
ITALINARY collects personal details provided specifically and voluntarily by Users. By personal details we mean information able to identify a specific person (i.e. name and surname, delivery address, invoice address, town, email address).
ITALINARY will not treat any sensitive data, as in personal information able to reveal the ethnic or racial origin of Users, their health status, their sexual orientation, their religion, philosophy and any other ideas, their political views, their party allegiances or their belonging to trade unions, religious, philosophical or political associations or organisations.
In any case, Users are invited to not transmit sensitive information through the website.
Information systems, in the course of their normal exercise, get personal details due to the use of the Internet communication protocols (i.e. IP addresses, the time when a request was made and other parameters relative to operating systems used by Users). This information is collected to be associated to identified subjects, but because of its nature, it could be used to identify users through processing or associations made with data held by third parties. This data are used by us only to get anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check that it functions well but after this processing, they are immediately deleted. This data could also be used to verify someone’s responsibility in case of computer crime.
PURPOSE AND MODALITY OF TREATMENT
ITALINARY collects and treats personal details provided voluntarily by Users to perform all the activities connected to product selling through the website, and it responds to specific information requests sent by Users.
Mainly, ITALINARY uses the details provided by users to:
- Manage orders and performs its related activities (i.e. communication with the Customer about an order status, answers to information requests, payment, etc.);
- Manage users’ account in case of registration on the website to make use of the relevant services;
- Allow the development of activities and statistics and/or market research.
The award of personal details requested in the moment of registering through the website, is necessary to purchase products through the website. Any lack of details will determine the impossibility to complete the purchasing of products through the website.
Personal details provided by Users will be treated within our information systems and paper modalities especially selected.
DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES AND NEWSLETTERS
With the prior consent of the person interested, users’ personal details will be treated also with the purpose to send informative and commercial communication through automated and non-automated modalities, via telephone, mail, email and newsletter.
Also in case of consent by the user, it is possible to stop the receiving of informative and commercial communication anytime by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DETAILS
Personal details provided by users can be communicated to the Company’s suppliers or other intermediaries supporting the Company, with the aim to keep the functioning and purchasing of services through the website, as far as the product supply can go.
To exercise this right, users have to send a registered letter to Italinary’s head office based in Milan, Via Renzo e Lucia, 9 – 20142 or send an email to address email@example.com.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- whotv.com - Enter Channel 13's Apple A Day Giveaway to Win A Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi tablet with 128GB of memory, Silver
- NBC12.com/Win1k - Enter Short Pump Town Center Giveaway to Win $1K
- woorise.com/wr/159 - Enter The Camera Giveaway to Win a Brand New Canon 80D 18-55 KIT
- www.playmonopoly.us - Join The SHOP, PLAY, WIN! MONOPOLY Collect & Win Game Promotion to Win $1,000,000 Cash
- www.thegeneral.com/win - Enter The Ride with The General Sweepstakes to Win a Trip ($5000) and More
- www.myzaxbysvisit.com - Enter ZAXBYS Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,500 Prizes
- www.tellcdntire.com - Take Canadian Tire Survey Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 CDN Gift Card
- www.tellaldi.com - Enter Tell Aldi Competition to Win a Voucher
- www.chuckecheese.com/feedback - Receive an Opportunity to Join the Chuck E-Club Through Chuck E Cheese Survey
- www.bjs.com/feedback - Enter BJ's Customer Feedback Survey to Win a $500 Gift Card