Enter to Win $2,500 in La-Z-Boy Furniture Sweepstakes & Giveaways
La-Z-Boy Home Furnishing Corporation owns stores across the United States and Canada, selling various kinds of furniture to customers. To improve its service, the company now holds an online customer survey to collect feedback from its sincere customers. As long as you spend less than five minutes taking the survey, you can get a chance to enter into a sweepstakes to win big prize for free! Please follow the instructions below to get started now. $2,500 is waiting for you.
|4 Grand Prizes||$2,500 (US) in La-Z-Boy Furniture|
You have two ways to enter the sweepstakes. With a purchase at a La-Z-Boy store, you can choose to enter online. To begin with, you should visit the La-Z-Boy customer satisfaction survey official website and start the survey by entering required information located on your receipt. Then answer the survey questions one by one. At the end of the survey, you can automatically be entered into the sweepstakes. Without a purchase, you can read the official rules and choose to enter by mail.
How to Win La-Z- Boy Satisfaction and Loyalty Sweepstakes
- Click on "Go to Win" to enter the sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry
- Limit one entry per person, per entry period, regardless of method of entry
- The prize winners will be notified by telephone and/or mail and/or email
- Hit "Share on Facebook" to share with your friends
La-Z- Boy Satisfaction and Loyalty Sweepstakes OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The La-Z-Boy Satisfaction and Loyalty Sweepstakes Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins on or about August 1, 2016 at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on July 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). There will be four (4) entry periods ("Entry Periods") in the Sweepstakes – see rule # 5 for Entry Periods. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of La-ZBoy, One La-Z-Boy Drive, Monroe, MI 48162 ("Sponsor") and Ipsos Interactive Services U.S., LLC, 222 S. Riverside Plaza, 4th Floor/Incentives Department, Chicago, IL 60606 ("Sweepstakes Administrator"), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older or have reached the age of majority in their state/territory/province of residence at the time of entry. Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") and the immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of each, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, complete the survey during one (1) or more of the Entry Periods by visiting any of the following URLs: www.lzb-survey.com, www.lzb-delivery.com, www.lzb-store.com, or www.lzb-furniture.com (the "Websites"). Select individuals may be contacted via phone by the Sponsor or its designee at which time such individuals will be invited to complete a survey via phone for entry into the Sweepstakes. For entry into the Sweepstakes without completing the survey, mail a 3" x 5" card containing your complete name, address, phone number and date of birth in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: La-Z-Boy Sweepstakes, Ipsos, 222 S. Riverside Plaza, 4th Floor/Incentives Department, Chicago, IL 60606. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 31, 2017 and received by August 7, 2017. Limit one (1) entry per person, per Entry Period – regardless of method of entry.
The Websites' database clock will be the official time keeper for online entries in this Sweepstakes. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: There will be four (4) random drawings conducted throughout the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received – one (1) random drawing for each Entry Period according to the chart as noted below to select the prize winners. The potential prize winners will be notified by telephone and/or mail and/or email at Sponsor's or Sweepstakes Administrator's discretion, using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Neither Sponsor nor Sweepstakes Administrator shall have any liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within ten (10) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period. Non-winning entries will not rollover into any remaining drawings. For Canadian residents only: to claim a prize, Canadian residents must first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a mathematical skill-testing question at a mutually agreed upon time. The question must be answered correctly within a predetermined amount of time. In the event that it is not answered correctly, the selected person will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected as provided for herein.
5. DRAWING DATES:
Entry Period: 1 8/1/16 at 12:01:00 AM ET – 10/31/16 at 11:59:59 PM ET; 11/1/16 at 12:00:00 AM ET – 1/31/17 at 11:59:59 PM ET; 2/1/17 at 12:00:00 AM ET – 4/30/17 at 11:59:59 PM ET; 5/1/17 at 12:00:00 AM ET – 7/31/17 at 11:59:59 PM ET
Drawing Date: 11/16/16; 2/15/17; 5/16/17; 8/15/17
Survey Completed By: 10/31/16 at 11:59:59 PM ET; 1/31/17 at 11:59:59 PM ET; 4/30/17 at 11:59:59 PM ET; 7/31/17 at 11:59:59 PM ET
Mail-in Entry Postmarked By: 10/31/16; 1/31/17; 4/30/17; 5/7/17; 7/31/17
Mail-in Entry Received By: 11/7/16; 2/7/17; 5/7/17; 8/7/17
6. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs): Four (4) Grand Prizes are available (one (1) prize per Entry Period as listed above). Each Grand Prize consists of $2,500 (US) in LaZ-Boy Furniture. Furniture selected by winners is subject to availability. Merchandise availability may vary by store. Total ARV of all prizes $10,000. All prize values are expressed in USD. All costs for furniture chosen above $2,500 are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Each prize winner (U.S.) will each receive a 1099 tax form for the value of the prize. Limit one (1) prize per person for the Promotion Period.
7. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, province and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. The potential Grand Prize winners must execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, "Prize Claim Documents"). If winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within ten (10) days of prize notification (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
8. GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE/FORCE MAJEURE: Acceptance of a prize constitutes prize winner's permission for Sponsor to use prize winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants' acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer system or wireless phone which is occasioned by accessing the Websites or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Promotion Entities are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The Promotion Entities reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Websites, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and the Promotion Entities reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The Promotion Entities reserve the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond the Promotion Entities' control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event the Promotion Entities are prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g., SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Promotion Entities' control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, the Promotion Entities shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, the Sweepstakes Administrator will (if possible) select winner(s) in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
9. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS.
10. WINNER'S LIST/COPY OF RULES: Any legally required winner's list or copy of these official rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: La-Z-Boy 2016 Satisfaction and Loyalty Sweepstakes Winners, One La-Z-Boy Drive, Monroe, MI 48162. All such requests must be received within one (1) year after the end of the Promotion Period.
- www.getaway.co.za/competition - Take Win The Classic Motorcycle Trip of Your Dreams Sweepstakes to Win A Trip Worth R48000
- www.foodlovermagazine.com/competitions - Enter FOODLOVER Magazine Sweepstakes to Win One-Year Subscription to FOODLOVER
- www.siriusxm.com/WhiskeyMyers - Enter SiriusXM Outlaw Country Presents Whiskey Myers Tour Sweepstakes to Win Two Tickets to See Whiskey Myers
- scholarship.collegecovered.com - Enter $2,500 Discover Student Loans Award Sweepstakes to Win $2,500 Scholarship Award
- www.unlocktheopportunities.com - Enter Therma-Tru Doors 2017 Unlock the Opportunities Sweepstakes to Win $1,000 Airline Travel Voucher
- survey.ulta.com - Take Ulta Guest Satisfaction Sweepstakes for a $500 Gift Card
- www.hy-veesurvey.com - Take Hy-Vee Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes for a $500 Hy-Vee Gift Card
- www.footlockersurvey.com - Get 10% off Code at Foot Locker Survey Sweepstakes
- www.footactionsurvey.com - Join Foot Action Survey Sweepstakes to Get $10 Coupon
- www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com - Win Kids Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes for a validation code for for $10 off